[Rarebooks] FS: Baker's Dozen Discounted Today

Allington Books allingtonbooks at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 13:43:08 EDT 2017

Greetings to all.  We have greatly discounted 13 items on our site.

To find the items, go to our website and click on SALE LIST under Browse
Categories on our Home Page.

*Immediate Payment by PayPal only is due *upon your purchase.

*You can make payment by PayPal via our site*.

All items are subject to Prior Sale and are returnable for 7 business days.

With Thanks for your considering these items and

Best Wishes,

Stephen
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC

Stephen Johnson
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC
Rare and Collectible Books, both Antiquarian and Modern
www.allingtonbooks.com