[Rarebooks] FS: NY State Infantry commutation

Bob Petrilla petrillabooks at gmail.com
Thu May 25 10:13:15 EDT 2017

Hi, Tom--

Available.  Total due with trade discount is $52.  We will send
the document to you with an invoice, payable by check on receipt.

Thanks for your order,

Bob

    *  R & A  Petrilla*

*          Antiquarian Booksellers                     PO Box 306
   Roosevelt, NJ 08555*

*           bob at petrillabooks.com <%28609%29%20426-4999>**        Member:
 ABAA, ILAB, IOBA*

*​ *