[Rarebooks] New Vernacular Photography Catalog

Joslin Hall Rare Books office at joslinhall.com
Wed Apr 25 07:43:13 EDT 2018

The Book Elves have always been interested in photography in one way or
another- a few years ago they set up a dark room, mainly because they
heard there were lots of chemicals involved. Having found out too late
that most of the chemicals were corrosive rather than explosive, they
turned their attention to “online underground photographic journalism”,
which consisted of a series of hacks into popular news websites,
replacing photos of politicians with photos of mushrooms. As the ‘Cease
and Desist’ orders piled up, they moved on to other more legal, though
not less annoying, hobbies-

But before they began video’ing their Heavy Metal Death Band version of
Paul Simon’s classic song ‘Kodachrome’ for YouTube, the Book Elves
finished our latest catalog-

OH SNAP!!
20th Century Vernacular Photography

which may be viewed or downloaded as a .pdf file here ->
<http://www.joslinhall.com/Catalog386.pdf>

  - - -

Website
http://www.joslinhall.com

Our email list
http://www.joslinhall.com/newslist.htm

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/joslinhallbooks

Twitter
https://twitter.com/joslinhall

Tumblr
https://joslinhall.tumblr.com

  ~ ~ ~

TERMS:
All payments must be in U.S. funds and negotiable through a U.S. bank;
We accept checks, money orders, American Express, Visa and Mastercard.
Books may be reserved pending payment; Institutions may be billed;
Standard courtesies to institutions and the trade; Postage charges are
$5.00 for the first book, and $2.00 for each additional book. Shipments
outside the U.S. will be billed at cost. We accept returns if we are
notified within ten days of your receipt of the books-please ask for
full instructions and terms. Massachusetts residents must add 6.25%
state sales tax.