[Rarebooks] FS: Orchestral score of Stavinsky's "Jeu de Cartes" inscr. to Merle Armitage in 1937

Kenneth Karmiole kkarmiole at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 30 13:13:47 EDT 2019

(MUSIC) Strawinsky (i.e., Stravinsky), Igor. JEU DE CARTES. Ballet in 3 Donnes. A Card Game. Ballet in 3 Deals. Das Kartenspeil. Ballett in 3 Runden. Partition d'Orchestre. Mainz und Leipzig: B. Schott's Sohne. (1937). Sm. 8vo. (2)pp. Plus the 101 page printed music orchestral score. Catalog of the Stravinsky scores on verso of final leaf. Orig. gray printed wrappers with publisher's catalog on back wrapper. Inscribed in ink on the front wrapper, "To Merle Armitage, my good friend, I Strawinsky. Paris 22/6/37." Fine copy.    $1,250.00 (trade discount allowed)

Kenneth Karmiole, Bookseller, Inc.
1239A Third Street Promenade
Santa Monica, CA 90401
310-451-4342