[Rarebooks] FS: New List - INFLATION & ECONOMICS

Mark Funke mark at funkebooks.com
Tue Dec 14 12:10:01 EST 2021

Dear Friends, Customers, & Colleagues:

I am pleased to announce our last catalogue of 2021: INFLATION & ECONOMICS

This is our longest list to date with 96 items covering 500 years of
economic and numismatic history. Prices range from $30 to $15,000.

A few highlights:

* Large collection of Felix Somary books, including the infamous "The
Raven of Zurich";
* Original letter from Nassau William Senior on the impact gold rushes
have on currencies;
* Placard of President Roosevelt's 1933 order banning the private
ownership of gold;
* Collection of Henry George & single tax movement pamphlets;
* Scarce publications by the founder of negative interest rates, Silvio Gesell;
* Numerous "solutions" for inflation: price controls, new currencies,
and even the ramblings of a wandering "inflation-preacher".

Click on the following link to download the catalogue:

https://www.funkebooks.com/lists/Funke_Books_List_D.pdf

You can find year end gifts for your friendly Anarcho-Communist, for
your neighbor the Anarcho-Capitalist, and a special something for
aspiring cult leaders. Even fans of economist Paul Krugman will find
"mainstream" material to match their interests.

Happy Holidays!

Mark

___
mark funke, bookseller ABAA & ILAB