[Rarebooks] FS: All items temporarily 60% OFF

Stephen Johnson allingtonbooks at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 13:50:37 EST 2021

Greetings to All.

For a day or so, all items at www.allingtonbooks.com  are available at *60%
OFF* their normal prices.  The discounts appear only on our site and
the MINIMUM
PURCHASE IS $30 (US) AFTER APPLICATION OF THE DISCOUNT.

 *Immediate payment is required*.  *To purchase at the above discounted
prices, simply order the item(s) you want directly from our site
at www.allingtonbooks.com <http://www.allingtonbooks.com/> which accepts
payment by credit card and by PayPal**. *

All items are returnable (in the same condition as delivered to Buyer)
within 15 days of delivery (or attempted delivery, if earlier) of the item
to Buyer's mailing address.

For books, Media Mail shipping to destinations in the continental USA is
$5.00 for the first book plus $1.50 for each additional book, otherwise at
actual postage cost.  Postage for non-book items will be at cost.

*Each item is subject to prior sale.*

With Thanks for your consideration of this opportunity and

Best Wishes,

Stephen

Allington Antiquarian Books

--