[Rarebooks] ANNOUNCEMENT: NEW CATALOG: SPRING MISCELLANY 2022: 60 New Items Mostly Poetry & Cartoon Art

Charles Agvent charles at charlesagvent.com
Tue May 3 16:44:08 EDT 2022

*Our new catalog-- SPRING MISCELLANY 2022--containing 60 select items,
all new arrivals, is now posted on our website. It consists primarily of
Poetry, including a few scarce items, and Cartoon Art, including
Original Art. Highlights include First Books by H. D. and Elizabeth
Bishop, Signed Books by Wallace Stevens and Weldon Kees, a run of Early
Signed Glen Baxter, and much more.*

**

View a PDF of our new catalog:

/_https://www.charlesagvent.com/images/upload/spring22.pdf
_/

/Or see all of our catalogs here:/

/https://www.charlesagvent.com/catalogs.php/
<https://www.charlesagvent.com/catalogs.php>

--
All books subject to prior sale. Cash with order; institutions may be
billed. Postage additional: $12.00 for the first item; $6.00 for each
thereafter for Priority; $8 for the first item; $4 for each thereafter
for Media Mail. Overseas postage billed at approximate cost.
Pennsylvania residents must add 6% sales tax. Mastercard, Visa, American
Express, and Discover accepted. Books may be returned within 7 days of
receipt for any reason provided they are in the same condition as sent
and prior notice is given. Please insure returns for their full value.
We carry a diverse stock with major specialties including Modern and
19th Century Literary First Editions, Signed Books, Presidential
Autographs, Illustrated Books, and one of the largest inventories of
Limited Editions Club books. *We have been in business since 1987 and
are proud to be members of the Antiquarian Booksellers Association of
America (ABAA) and the International League of Antiquarian Booksellers
(ILAB).* Please feel free to contact us with any wants or offerings.
Thank you.

CHARLES AGVENT

37 Ridge Drive

Fleetwood, PA 19522-9638