[Rarebooks] LAST DAY OF MASSIVE DISCOUNTS

Stephen Johnson allingtonbooks at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 13:00:49 EST 2023

Greetings to All.

This is* the last day of our MASSIVE DISCOUNT SALE.*  *All items on our
site are marked as 65% OFF* and *the recipients of this email are entitled
to 20% OFF the already-discounted prices*.

The minimum total order is $100 after all discounts are applied and
exclusive of taxes and shipping.

Upon, or promptly after, making an order, please identify yourself as a
recipient of this email so that we can charge you properly.  Payments by
PayPal and by credit card are accepted.  Both methods are available on our
site.

Best Wishes,

Stephen
Allington Antiquarian Books

Stephen Johnson
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC
Rare and Collectible Books, both Antiquarian and Modern
www.allingtonbooks.com