[Rarebooks] SUBSTANTIALLY REDUCED PRICES at Getman's Virtual Fair

Stephen Johnson allingtonbooks at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 13:05:38 EST 2023

Greetings to All.  We have greatly reduced prices on a substantial number
of our listings at the presently-running Getman's Virtual Fair and we now
offer you a *40%* Discount on any of the Fair items as to which we have
*not* already reduced the prices.

You can find our listings with this link:
https://getmansvirtual.com/allington-antiquarian-books .

*WHEN YOU ORDER any of the 40% off items, PLEASE IDENTIFY YOURSELF AS A
RECIPIENT OF THIS MESSAGE SO WE CAN APPLY THE 40% DISCOUNT AND SEND YOU THE
PROPER INVOICE AT THE APPROPRIATE  REDUCED PRICE.*

With Thanks

and

Best Wishes,

Stephen

Allington Antiquarian Books

Stephen Johnson
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC
Rare and Collectible Books, both Antiquarian and Modern
www.allingtonbooks.com