[Rarebooks] HUGE DISCOUNTS AT GETMAN'S VIRTUAL FAIR

Stephen Johnson allingtonbooks at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 13:47:41 EST 2023

As you may know, we are exhibiting at Getman’s Rare Book and PaperPalooza
which continues today and runs through this Sunday, ending at 7pm Eastern
Time on Sunday.  You can find our listings with this link:
https://getmansvirtual.com/allington-antiquarian-books .

We have greatly reduced the prices of a number of our items in the Fair and
we offer a 40% Discount on any of our Fair items of which we have not
already reduced the price.

*WHEN YOU ORDER any Fair item of ours which does not already show a reduced
FAIR price, PLEASE IDENTIFY YOURSELF AS A RECIPIENT OF THIS MESSAGE SO WE
CAN APPLY THE DISCOUNT AND SEND YOU A PROPER INVOICE WITH THE PROPER PRICE
REDUCTIONS.*

Please let us know by email if you have any questions regarding this Offer.

With Thanks

and

Best Wishes,

Stephen

Allington Antiquarian Books

Stephen Johnson
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC
Rare and Collectible Books, both Antiquarian and Modern
www.allingtonbooks.com