[Rarebooks] Getman's Virtual Fair: Further Price Reductions

Stephen Johnson allingtonbooks at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 14:32:32 EST 2023

Greetings.

We are participating in Getman’s Rare Book and PaperPalooza which continues
through this Sunday, until 7pm Eastern Time.  You can find our listings
with this link: https://getmansvirtual.com/allington-antiquarian-books .

We have substantially reduced the prices of many of our items included in
the Fair.  *As to those items not yet offered at reduced prices*, we offer
a 40% Discount to all Buyers who purchase any such items from us at this
Fair.

*WHEN YOU ORDER, PLEASE IDENTIFY YOURSELF AS A RECIPIENT OF THIS MESSAGE SO
THAT WE CAN APPLY THE 40% DISCOUNT WHERE APPLICABLE AND EMAIL TO YOU THE
PROPER INVOICE AT THE APPLICABLE REDUCED PRICEs.*

With Thanks

and

Best Wishes,

Stephen

Allington Antiquarian Books

Stephen Johnson
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC
Rare and Collectible Books, both Antiquarian and Modern
www.allingtonbooks.com