[Rarebooks] FS: Read the Dictionary

Mark Funke mark at funkebooks.com
Fri Jul 28 10:15:00 EDT 2023

Dear Friends, Customers, & Colleagues:

Allow us to present our new "Fresh Sheet": Read the Dictionary.

Please check out our new arrivals of 30 rare books on grammar,
language, and linguistic arts:

https://funkebooks.com/fresh/

Highlights include this 16th century Sammelband of two works on
judicial vocabulary (one of which is found worldwide only in
Switzerland):

https://funkebooks.com/shop/16th-century-judicial-vocabulary-with-only-one-copy-in-oclc/

An Argentine schoolbook untraceable in OCLC Worldcat:

https://funkebooks.com/shop/argentine-grammar-school-book-not-in-oclc/

Studies of the Latin language in the USA only at Princeton:

https://funkebooks.com/shop/studies-of-the-latin-language-with-oclc-locating-one-copy-in-america/

And this fun Russian-German dictionary of radio technical and radio
transmission words is not held at any US institution:

https://funkebooks.com/shop/russian-german-radio-broadcasting-terminology-not-in-oclc/

Lastly, this Persian/Arabic dictionary is massive, fascinating, and
important, and it should be yours:

https://funkebooks.com/shop/dictionary-persian-arabic-and-english-with-a-dissertation-on-the-languages-literature-and-manners-of-eastern-nations-a-new-edition-with-numerous-additions-and-improvements-by-charles-wilkins/

Orders through our website include complimentary domestic shipping.
Standard discounts to the trade (plus shipping).

Thank you for your time and consideration,

- Mark
___
mark funke, bookseller ABAA & ILAB
+1 206-632-1535