[Rarebooks] FS: German Exile Catalogue

Mark Funke mark at funkebooks.com
Tue Mar 7 11:20:07 EST 2023

Dear Friends, Customers, & Colleagues:

We are pleased to launch the digital edition of our newest catalogue: EXILE.

The catalogue contains 39 objects pertaining to the cultural and life
experiences of individuals expelled or forced out of their home
countries between 1923 and 1945 due to Hitler's rise to power.

To access the catalogue in digital form please click below:

https://lists.funkebooks.com/exile/

Upon request, a complimentary printed copy of the EXILE catalogue will
be included with your order. You may also purchase printed copies for
$25/each inclusive of domestic shipping (plus $20 for international
shipping).

We routinely update our website with a "Fresh Sheet" of new books.
Please check in frequently or follow us on social media @funkebooks
for "Fresh Sheet" updates. New arrivals are always available through
the following link:

https://funkebooks.com/fresh

We do not list our books on third party platforms such as Abebooks or
Ebay. Our books are only available directly from us. The best way to
see if we have something that interests you is to search our website
with keywords here:

https://funkebooks.com/shop/

Orders through our website include complimentary domestic shipping.
Standard discounts to the trade (plus shipping).

Mark
___
mark funke, bookseller ABAA & ILAB
+1 206-632-1535