[Rarebooks] FS: 24 Modern Artisan Paper Objects

Mark Funke mark at funkebooks.com
Mon Mar 13 11:35:23 EDT 2023

Dear Friends, Customers, & Colleagues:

For the week of March 13th we are offering a FRESH SHEET of
exclusively FINE PRESS books.

Many of the books are under $100.

Highlights include Don Quixote and Biotherm published by ARION PRESS
at very reasonable prices. There is also a unique Argentinian book
bound in hand stitched cowhide; a BIRD & BULL PRESS leaf book on
numismatics; and, a book inscribed by Nat Schmulowitz (creator of the
Schmulowitz Collection of Wit and Humor).

Please click the following link to access our newest artisan paper objects:

https://funkebooks.com/fresh

In keeping with the above theme, please see our additional FINE PRESS
offerings here:

https://funkebooks.com/product-tag/fine-press/

Orders through our website include complimentary domestic shipping.
Standard discounts to the trade (plus shipping).

Thank you for your time and consideration,

- Mark
___
mark funke, bookseller ABAA & ILAB
+1 206-632-1535