[Rarebooks] FS: Rare Books Union Station, October 7-8, 2023, Sample Sheet

info at johnhowellforbooks.com info at johnhowellforbooks.com
Tue Oct 3 13:35:23 EDT 2023

Dear Friends and Colleagues:

The following list is hosted as a PDF on my secure website. It consists
of 19 items representing a sampling of the material I shall bring to
Rare Book Union Station book fair, happening this weekend, October 7 and
8, 2023 in Los Angeles, California. I shall be in booth 302.

Subjects in my booth (and represented with highlights here) include
Paper-Making, California Local History, USA National Parks, Design
Binding, Rare Book School Ephemera Archive, and Fine Press. Please
inquire for more fulsome lists.

https://www.johnhowellforbooks.com/media/RBUnionStation.pdf

Thank you for looking.

John Howell, ABAA, ILAB