[Rarebooks] FS: ROMANEE-CONTI: World's Most Fabled Wine

Gerard Gormley gerard at shore.net
Wed Jan 7 19:38:56 EST 2004

Olney, Richard~.  ROMANEE-CONTI: The World's Most Fabled Wine~.
NY NY, USA: Rizzoli International Publications, 1995.  Keywords:
By no means numerous, especially Fine/Fine copies -- a beautiful
book -- Domaine de la Romanee-Conti (Firm) -- "A fabulous thing -
- mysterious, sensuous, transcendental, the greatest wine in the
dukedom of Burgundy" -- Wine & wine-making -- France -- Burgundy
-- Illustrated by Neil Shigley -- English language.  Later
Printing.  Hardcover.  Dust jacket present, no price ever printed
[List price $35] (original trade edition, though -- no club
blind-stamp, gutter code or jacket mention).  184 pages:
Bibliography, Sources, Index, color illustrations throughout
text.  Binding size: 9-3/4"H x 7-5/8"W.  Full cloth, front blind-
stamped, spine gold-stamped.  Book Fine.  Dust jacket Fine.
ISBN:0847819272.  [Shipping weight: 2.25 lb.].  [Digital JPEG
image available on request].  2094~.  US$60-

                Gerard Gormley Books
                COLLECTIBLE BOOKS -- USED & RARE
                7 Washington Street
                Manchester-by-the-Sea MA 01944-1528 (USA)
                TEL: 978-526-7351
               E-mail: gerard at shore.net
                http://www.shore.net/~gerard
Please note that my descriptions are brutally frank; if anything,
I want you pleasantly surprised by my books.  JPEG digital images
available on request.   I accept MasterCard, Visa, & Discover cards;
also checks & money orders, payable to Gerard Gormley Books, in
US funds drawn on US banks.  (I bill institutions.)  Full refund for
books returned in as-shipped condition within 2 weeks of ship-date;
if my fault, I also reimburse you for return postage.  I ship in 24 hours.
Shipment value $50 or less, weight  2 lb. or less: Priority $6 first book,
$3 each additional.  Media Mail $4 most books.  Over $50, preceding
plus insurance, quoted at order entry.  Shipping also quoted for books
over 2 lb. & foreign addresses.  Please email or telephone to hold.  I
hold books 10 days for collectors, 3 weeks for dealers.  I appreciate
your business & aim to satisfy you in every way.
         Incoming & outgoing mail is certified Virus Free
         by Norton System Works 2002.