[Rarebooks] Digital Books

Oak Knoll oakknoll at oakknoll.com
Wed Jan 12 16:47:53 EST 2005

In our efforts to keep our website up-to-date and provide practical services
to the industry, we have updated our website with a newly functional
"Digital Books" page which now lists over 60 fully-digitized books about
books for you to search through and enjoy. They are easy to navigate and
organized into the following categorizes: Bibliography, Bookbinding, Book
Collecting, Book Design, Book Illustration, Bookplates, Book Selling, Fine
Printing, Private Press & Artist's Books, Forgery, History of Printing,
Libraries, Literary Criticism, Publishing, Typography, and Writing &
Calligraphy.

Please click the following link to see the digital books page:

<http://www.oakknoll.com/digitalbooks.php>

We hope you find this to be a helpful utility and would appreciate any
feedback you can offer.

Best Wishes,

Your Oak Knollers

Oak Knoll Books
310 Delaware Street New Castle DE 19720
P: 302.328.7232 - F: 302.328.7274 - E: oakknoll at oakknoll.com web
<http://www.oakknoll.com/> http://www.oakknoll.com/
Member Antiquarian Bookseller's Association of America (ABAA)
<http://www.abaa.org/> http://www.abaa.org/
International League of Antiquarian Booksellers (ILAB)
<http://www.ilab-lila.com/> http://www.ilab-lila.com/
Buy with confidence of consumer protection when you buy from an ILAB
bookseller