[Rarebooks] FA: 1805 American Universal Geography by Jedidiah Morse

Joslin Hall Rare Books, ABAA office at joslinhall.com
Fri Sep 15 08:16:25 EDT 2006

“THE AMERICAN UNIVERSAL GEOGRAPHY: or a View of the Present State of All
the Empires, Kingdoms, States and Republics in the Known World, and of the
United States of America in Particular
”

By Jedidiah Morse, Published by J.T. Buckingham for Thomas & Andrews:
1805. 5th Edition

In 1793, Jedidiah Morse enlarged his popular and influential book “The
American Geography” to cover the entire world and published a 2nd edition
titled “The American Universal Geography”. We are offering the “corrected
and improved” 5th edition published in 1805. This massive two volume set
includes material on the study of geography and the geography of the
world, and much statistical and geographical material on the United
States, as well as 6 black and white fold out maps...

See more details, pictures, and info on all our auctions at-
<http://www.joslinhall.com/Ebay-Auctions.htm>

--> Subscribe to our free email News List and get
special discounts and offers on selected books!