[Rarebooks] FS: Weber. Guide to Sources for Miniature Books

Isabel's Books mclcbooks at yahoo.com
Thu May 31 09:42:18 EDT 2007

Weber, Francis J. (Msgr.). A SELECT GUIDE TO THE SOURCES FOR MINIATURE BOOKS, 1879-1992. Fullerton, Calif.: Lorson's Books and Prints, 1992.

Blue cloth with gilt lettering. 12mo. x, 82 pages.. One of 300 copies printed. An annotated list of resources from Weber's personal collection, since donated to the Huntington Library. Divided into eight sections: Books (printed sources), Periodical Works, Miniature Books, Auction Catalogues, Bookseller's Catalogues, Journals, Miniature Newspapers, and Miniature Magazines. These are sources about miniature books, some being miniature books, or miniature works in other formats, themselves. Fine. $60.00 postpaid (net to all)

Terms of sale:  All items are offered subject to prior sale.  Quoted shipping is media rate in the United States. For other methods of shipping, contact me for a price.  I accept payment by credit card (Mastercard, Visa, Discover, or American Express), check, money order, or Paypal.  I will bill libraries. All items may be returned for any reason within 10 days of receipt.  If you do choose to return something, please pack it carefully and notify me before shipping.

Michael

Michael Levine-Clark
Isabel's Books
mclcbooks at yahoo.com
http://www.isabelsbooks.com

Member, Independent Online Booksellers' Association (IOBA)
http://www.ioba.org