[Rarebooks] FS- German Masterwerkes- 1883 Two Volumes 3/4 quarter calf

Michelle Levick, Bookmaven bookmaven at comcast.net
Sat Nov 24 13:54:51 EST 2007

Sorry forgot my signature line on this post.

Thank you,

Michelle Levick

Bookmaven, Out-of-Print, First Edition, Antiquarian and Unusual Books

www.bookmaven.net

609 922-4993

SALE - 25% on ALL Books Priced $20.00 and Under

Please inquire on lots of 10 books or more for additional discounts.

15% All Inventory priced above  $20.00