[Rarebooks] FS: Pearl Buck's ALL MEN ARE BROTHERS, Illustrated and Signed by Miguel Covarrubias

Charles Agvent agvent at erols.com
Thu Jul 3 10:15:13 EDT 2008

 From our new Internet-only Catalogue--LIMITED EDITIONS CLUB 2008 with
522 items-—now posted on our website: http://www.erols.com/agvent

BUCK,  Pearl  (translator)  (COVARRUBIAS,  Miguel).  ALL  MEN  ARE
BROTHERS  [SHUI  HU CHUAN]. New York: Limited Editions Club 1948.  Two
folio  volumes (9-1/4" x 12-1/4") bound in Oriental bark paper in  the
traditional    stab-sewn   Chinese  style.   Illustrated   by   Miguel
Covarrubias  with  the  plates  hand-colored in  the  studio  of  Paul
Baruch.  Calligraphic titles by Jeanyee Wong. Copy #355 of 1500 SIGNED
by  the  illustrator  on the colophon page. Monthly  Letter  laid  in.
Bookplate  tipped  to front pastedown of each volume. Fine in  chemise
and worn but complete slipcase.                                $250.00

--

All books subject to prior sale.  Cash with order; institutions may be
billed.  Postage additional:  $15.00 for the first book.  Overseas

Mertztown, PA  19539-8750
610-682-4750
agvent at erols.com
Visit our home page:  http://www.erols.com/agvent