[Rarebooks] FS: COLLECTED LATER POEMS OF WILLIAM CARLOS WILLIAMS, Signed

Charles Agvent agvent at erols.com
Thu Jul 3 10:19:13 EDT 2008

We have many more interesting WCW titles on our website:
http://www.erols.com/agvent

WILLIAMS,  William Carlos. THE COLLECTED LATER POEMS  OF  WILLIAM
CARLOS  WILLIAMS.  (New York): New Directions [1956].  First  Edition.
The  Horace  Mann  School Edition, one of the  505  "ordinary"  copies
(there  was  also  a limited edition of 52 signed copies.  Though  not
called  for, this copy is SIGNED by the poet on the front endpaper  in
his  later  shaky hand. Loosely inserted is "The Rose" section,  which
was  bound into the limited edition. Wallace A31c. Scarcer when signed
than  the limited edition. Spine sunned. Near Fine, lacking the  plain
brown dustwrapper with cutout.                                 $600.00

--

All books subject to prior sale.  Cash with order; institutions may be
billed.  Postage additional:  $9.00 for the first book, $5.00 each

Mertztown, PA  19539-8750
610-682-4750
agvent at erols.com
Visit our home page:  http://www.erols.com/agvent