[Rarebooks] FS: Doughty, C.M. TRAVELS IN ARABIA DESERTA. Thin paper edition.

About Books shop at aboutbks.com
Fri Feb 26 12:20:23 EST 2010

We can offer:

Doughty, Charles, M.  TRAVELS IN ARABIA DESERTA.  London: Jonathan
Cape, The Medici Society, (1928).  Reprint.  Thin paper edition in
one volume, complete and unabridged.  8vo.  l+623, 690 pp.    With a
new preface by the author, introduction by T. E. Lawrence, and all
the original maps, plans and illustrations.  Fold-out colour map at
rear.  3/4 leather with title and elaborate gilt decoration on
spine.  Top edge gilt, marbled endpapers.  Some light scuffing to the
bottom corners and on the spine and light foxing to foredge, else a
handsome copy, near fine.  $250.00

Terms: Payment should accompany order. Price includes airpost in
North America. Shipment to a Canadian address will have 5% GST added.
We accept cheques in US or Cdn dollars  We accept Visa, Amex,
Mastercard and Diners Club credit cards. Books may be returned within
5 days of receipt with prior notification.  Usual terms to the trade

ABOUT BOOKS.
542 Third Avenue East,  Owen Sound, Ont. N4K 2J8.  Canada
Phone (519) 371-2100, Toll free in North America: 1-888-945-5531.
email : shop at aboutbks.com  Website:  www.aboutbks.com  Lists updated weekly.
We specialize in History, Natural Sciences, Gardening and interesting
books of all sorts.
Member: ABAC - International League of Antiquarian Booksellers.
Search their database for the books you need.   www.ilab.org