[Rarebooks] [b] FS: IN MEMORIAM FREDERICK DOUGLASS, 1897, scarce notspam

The Prints & The Paper theprintsandthepaper at comcast.net
Mon Feb 6 18:58:33 EST 2012

Obsequies...now there is a useful word, seldom used these days except as
"obsequious," and it is rather intriguing to figure out how the latter came
to mean "fawning" as we use it today....

Is the Virtual Bar open yet? Given the events of the day I'm ready for
it....Don't mention the words "printer" or "tape gun" in my presence right
now or we shall be preparing obsequies for you....

Lee
Ready for a nap
The Prints & the Paper

Overseas
> postage billed at approximate cost.  Pennsylvania residents must add 6%
sales
> tax.  Mastercard, Visa, American Express, and Discover accepted.  Books
may be
> returned within 10 days of receipt for any reason provided they are in the
same
> condition as sent and prior notice is given.  Please insure returns for
their full
> value.  We carry a diverse stock with major specialties including Modern
and 19th
> Century Literary First Editions, Signed Books, Presidential Autographs,
Illustrated
> Books, and the world's largest inventory of Limited Editions Club books.
We are
> celebrating our 24th year of business and are proud to be members of the
> Antiquarian Booksellers Association of America (ABAA) and the
International