[Rarebooks] New York; Art; Limited to 100 copies or less

Robinson Street Books bookbuyer0001 at yahoo.com
Tue May 22 17:00:56 EDT 2012

Limited editions.

(1) (New York) Moses, Lucy G.  Memories and
Random Thoughts  Privately Printed, New York,
1977. Limited to 35 copies. Printed by
Oliphant Press. Inscribed presentation
copy signed by the author "Lucy".  Light
wear to extremities else very good.

Starts off with a short memory of Madame Cure
on shipboard journey with Lucy G. Moses in
the 1920s.  Includes a letter from Madame
Cure to Mrs. Moses. Other sections: Hilla von
Rebay; Friendly Psychology; Wartime Memory;
Chivalry is not Dead; Unknown Chemistry;
Various Interpretations of "Prometheus Bound";
How Sad to Have Been a "Has Been"; The Bar
on Shipboard; After reading Celeste
Albaret's Biography of Proust; The Musical
Play "Lost in the Stars"; The Little Girl
Who Could not Smile.

(New York) Moses, Lucy G. Pot Pourri
Privately Printed, 1976, New York.  Printed
by Oliphant Press. Limited to 55 copies.
Inscribed presentation copy signed by
"Lucy G. Moses". Light wear to extremites
else very good.

A book of her poetry.

Lucy G. Moses.  New York Philanthropist. Her
donations to Montefiore Hospital, Columbia
University, New York University, Carnegie Hall,
Central Park conservancy, are well known.
She died in 1990 at 103.

Rare.  The two together for $400.00

(2)(Art) The Selected Works of Alice
Royce: Batik Poetry and Other Writings.
The Alithea Press, Montreal, 1975.
Limited to 100 copies this one unnumbered.
Colour photography by R.D.Crook printed by
The Steinhour Press, Vermont. Tipped in
plates in color. Fine in slipcase.

Paintings and Batik's found in Cooper-Hewitt Museum of Design; Museum of Contemporary Crafts;
Brooklyn Museum, and several private and public collections.

Rare  $400.00

All books are offered subject to prior sale.
Autographs are guaranteed authentic and
if found otherwise may be returned for
full refund without time limit by original
purchaser. Any item may be returned if
returned in condition as sent, within
14 days of receipt for any reason. Payment
may be made by Amex, Visa, Mastercard,
or Discover, as well as by check, money
order, Paypal. Institutional billing
procedures followed.

Robinson Street Books
184 Robinson Street
Binghamton, NY 13904
Voice 607-217-4328
Fax 845-746-4237
info at robinsonstreetbooks.com

Mon-Fri 10am-5pm (eastern) Sat, Sun and Holidays by chance.
Open to The Trade only by appointment.

http://robinsonstreetbooks.com Live chat.
Our warehouse contains over 500,000 books. 95,000 are cataloged for
on-line sales. Want lists welcome.

Specialties include:Psychology and Psychiatry, Modern First Editions, art and photography,autographs & manuscripts, Small Press 1920-1980. Other specialties books in German, French and Italian. We are always open to offers of single titles or collections in our specialties.

From reading copies of great books to the uncommon and rare.

Member: The Manuscript Society