[Rarebooks] FA: Ginsberg/Kerouac/Burroughs photos 1970s-1980s, Plato 1804, Lady Bird Johnson Letter

info at robinsonstreetbooks.com info at robinsonstreetbooks.com
Sat Sep 6 18:50:01 EDT 2014

39 items currently on Ebay auction.  http://tinyurl.com/jwj4fc5

5 photos of Beat writers, including two snapshots of Ginsberg and
Waldman,
Louis Cartwright Photo of Amiri Baraka.  Snapshots of Ginsberg and
Waldman photographer unknown.  Burroughs/Corso/Ginsberg photo by Charles
Behnke. Kerouac/Holmes photographer unknown. opening bid $49.95

1804 five volume complete works of Plato trans by Thomas Taylor, opening
bid $750.00

Lady Bird Johnson A White House Diary with ALS tipped in with original
photo of Lady Bird with recipient. Opening bid $49.95

On our site PDF copies of our 3 recent catalogs. Items mostly from our
acquisition of the History of Science collection from William B.
Provine.
A few thousand offprints cataloged from the 1860s-1920s, from the
offprint collections of Theodor Boveri, Edmund B. Wilson, Carl Correns,
and others. More papers from: Sewall Wright, A. J. Cain, Ernst Caspari.

http://robinsonstreetbooks.com

All offers are subject to prior sale. Postpaid USA. At cost worldwide.
Payment accepted: All major credit cards, Paypal, Checks, most forms of
payment accepted. Institution billing procedures followed. All shipments
within NYS 8% sales tax collected, unless exempt. Returnable within 14
days if not as described. All autographs are guaranteed authentic and if
found otherwise may be returned for full refund by original purchaser
without time limit.

Rhett Moran

Robinson Street Books, IOBA
184 Robinson Street
Binghamton, NY 13904
Voice 607-217-4328
Fax 845-746-4237
info at robinsonstreetbooks.com

Mon-Fri 10am-5pm (eastern) Sat, Sun and Holidays by chance.
Open to The Trade only by appointment.

http://robinsonstreetbooks.com

Our warehouse contains over 500,000 books. 100,000 are cataloged for
on-line sales. Want lists welcome.

Members of the Independent Online Booksellers Association,
and Manuscript Society.

Specialties include:History of Science, Genetics, Darwinism. Psychology
and Psychiatry, Modern First Editions, art and photography,autographs &
manuscripts. We are always open to offers of single titles or
collections in our specialties.