[Rarebooks] FS: Music Composer Ephemera

Madlyn Blom OldBagLady at verizon.net
Fri Jun 19 13:35:20 EDT 2015

Happy Friday:

I have a selection of 8 items, including a handwritten letter by
(William) Arthur Foot to offer today.
He was a composer, born in Salem, Mass. He taught and played organ and
wrote late-Romantic music  - from the "Boston Classic" school.
The letter is on letterhead "81 Green Street Brookline" (Green ink on
letterhead) and begins: Dear Mrs. Hartman  (two sided letter), a card
address and written to her, 1c stamp from "Back Bay Station, Boston,
March 2, 1914, In 1913 he wrote another letter to "My Dear Mrs.
Hartman"...the plot thickens! The envelop has been torn open but has a
cancelled 2c stamp, Another handwritten letter and hand addressed
envelop date Dec 9, 1913. Another short handwritten letter in original
hand addressed mailing envelope.  This one was mailed from Fenway
Station, Boston, Mass May 23, 1915.  All 8 pieces for $250.00 ppd U.S.

C.C., PayPal and checks accepted.  Thanks for your time.  Call or email
to hold for payment.  Madlyn

--

*Happy Reading, Madlyn*
*Books For Sale: http://www.OldBagLadyBooks.com
OldBagLady at verizon.net

See My Photography: http://madlyn-blom.fineartamerica.com
“Books are Penicillin of the Ignorant!” ***