[Rarebooks] Offering: A Rare Golf / Music Game

Michael John Thompson mjt at mjtbooks.com
Tue Mar 28 18:50:20 EDT 2017

Offering: A Rare Golf / Music Game

WILLIAMS, John M. TOM THUMB GOLF. A Music Game
For Piano Pupils Using the One Octave Scale.

Boston: The Boston Music Co. No Date (circa 1940).

  Presumed First Edition. A Golfing Music Game,
comprising of a 24 x 18 inch colour printed "Golf
Course". two small "Legend" pamphlets printing
the instructions for the game, 10 "Score Cards"
(5 for Country Club Golf, and 5 for Tom Thumb
Golf), plus 2 small printed blue sheets of Flags
to be cut out and placed on the Golf Course. One
of these sheets is partially cut, and there are
two small flags affixed to the large printed Golf
Course. All components are enclosed in a 9.5 x
12.5 inch manila envelope printed with the title
information in red and black. All components are
enclosed in a 9.5 x 12.5 inch manila envelope
printed with the title information in red and
black. A very good example, complete (as far as we can tell!).

¶Certainly rare, we can find no mention of this
Golf / Music game anywhere, and no OCLC holdings.
John M Williams wrote piano instruction books in
the 1930's.          $250.00 US

Images here:

https://www.thompsonrarebooks.com/shop/thompson/310643.html

Trade discount allowed. Post extra at cost.

---
Michael John Thompson, Antiquarian Bookseller

THOMPSON RARE BOOKS
Mailing Address:
5275 Jerow Road
Hornby Island, BC