[Rarebooks] FS: Half Off Half Off

Allington Books allingtonbooks at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 15:58:07 EDT 2019

Greetings to All.

Please see the below Sale Notice.

Best Wishes,

Stephen

Stephen Johnson
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC
Rare and Collectible Books, both Antiquarian and Modern
www.allingtonbooks.com
336-414-0435

Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC

*July 7, 2019*

*Greetings to all and welcome to our HALF OFF OF HALF OFF SALE.All items on
our site at www.allingtonbooks.com
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001T_PUa2iWbbGPtblTY08IFrs_FbbudK833kuHDnLjK_w9bqFmbjyFjGX3CIpajYuSuOQL_rqtLAOy8juVk7M3JHkAwYJL8G0YS8ctUUV7Wqo80Ni5xd-WEn0oWluDAlCBOP-P9nPVV6R451aT4V-2yxIFVrdcxwO_auntxa_t7en6Qm0XKCzNOZXrE89XfwuSkuO2xQEW1uRA6oTQW-Bt-JgYO5Oc8P0II1cwAO3reN9AYgWCmZId2cyoMw5V-zJATXGLwT1yZCeXp8bNzh8e6yG-CW6JsO-219pj7P7_G9JSVeKAqQ4hfcT3TjmeQAS3hKsGlJYlpJI=&c=tPHOwhieOlhIBMAFUIqRk-RwcCcyuH9vw6q6IdlUsPXFdgsg2GDRKA==&ch=Xf-5U8UN5RM0-8wzH_mVcr670NJUxQ_2n2dSfLN08_mTcR2u88tLkA==>
already
are discounted by 50%, but the DISCOUNTS HAVE GROWN.Subject to the terms of
this email, today and tomorrow only, we offer 50% OFF THE ALREADY 50% Off
DISCOUNTED PRICE of virtually every item listed at www.allingtonbooks.com
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001T_PUa2iWbbGPtblTY08IFrs_FbbudK833kuHDnLjK_w9bqFmbjyFjGX3CIpajYuSuOQL_rqtLAOy8juVk7M3JHkAwYJL8G0YS8ctUUV7Wqo80Ni5xd-WEn0oWluDAlCBOP-P9nPVV6R451aT4V-2yxIFVrdcxwO_auntxa_t7en6Qm0XKCzNOZXrE89XfwuSkuO2xQEW1uRA6oTQW-Bt-JgYO5Oc8P0II1cwAO3reN9AYgWCmZId2cyoMw5V-zJATXGLwT1yZCeXp8bNzh8e6yG-CW6JsO-219pj7P7_G9JSVeKAqQ4hfcT3TjmeQAS3hKsGlJYlpJI=&c=tPHOwhieOlhIBMAFUIqRk-RwcCcyuH9vw6q6IdlUsPXFdgsg2GDRKA==&ch=Xf-5U8UN5RM0-8wzH_mVcr670NJUxQ_2n2dSfLN08_mTcR2u88tLkA==>
.(Only
two items are excluded from this Sale.)  The excluded items
are:1.  Stevenson, Robert Louis; Sumner, Heywood  RARE: Original Plans for
an Addition to Skerryvore Together With Original Plans for Improvements to
Middle Road; and2. Hearn, Lafcadio; [Koizumi Yakumo]Youma: The Story of a
West-Indian Slave [in the RARE 19th Century DUST JACKET][Although those two
items are excluded from this Sale, please feel free to make an offer on
either or both of them.] Terms: The discounts apply only to purchases made
at www.allingtonbooks.com or by direct contact with us and not to purchases
made at ABE, Biblio, or on any other site. The minimum order is $30 after
all discounts have been applied.Payment by credit card or by PayPal invoice
is due at purchase.  If you desire to pay by PayPal, please order what you
desire to buy but please do not send Payment by PayPal at the time of  your
order.  Please wait for the PayPal  invoice so that we can determine which
of the items remain in stock and then we will send you a PayPal
invoice.  If you pay by credit card, we can check our stock before charging
your card for the ordered items that remain available.Orders will be
processed in the order in which they are received.  Items not as described
are returnable for a refund as long as we receive notice of the return
within 10 days of Buyer's receipt of the item, and then receive the item in
the same condition as delivered to Buyer within 20 days of its delivery to
Buyer.  The Discounts offered in this email may not be used in combination
with any other discounts or credits.Additional Postage may be required for
heavy items.  International shipments may require additional postage above
that quoted on our site. [Please inquire with any questions regarding
shipping costs.]Unless otherwise specifically stated, all books are first
printings of the first editions for the country of origin and, of
course, all items are subject to prior sale as well as to being placed on
hold for a potential Buyer's consideration.  Orders sent to an address in
North Carolina will be charged the applicable sales tax.We plan to add
additional items to this Half Off of Half Off sale today and tomorrow so be
sure to check back today and tomorrow to see what has been added.With
thanks for your consideration of the items in this Sale and Best
Wishes,StephenAllington Antiquarian Books,
LLCwww.allingtonbooks.com336-414-0435*